I AM NOT MY PAST. I AM MY FUTURE AND WHO I CHOOSE TO BE. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF MY JOURNEY?
For every 100 raised, 80 is transferred directly to the Program cost. To measure impact, to analyse and continuously fine-tune the program, to interact with Scholars, Mentors and Peers, HEMLATA retains 13% of your donation as operational and administrative costs and 7% towards marketing and fund-raising. We pledge to work in a responsible and ethical manner, with full transparency.
How does your donation support a H100 Scholar?
- 50 CHF helps to cover a mobile data package for one year.
- 150 CHF gives a Scholar access to public transport for a full year.
- 175 CHF can support our Scholar with pocket money for a full year for her personal expenses, inclusive of sanitary and toiletries.
- 350 CHF can provide 3 nutritious meals a day for one full year.
- 900 CHF will support a Scholar with hostel accommodation for a full year.
- 2000 CHF will support a full years tuition fees in an accredited college in India.
- 3650 CHF – THE HEMLATA100 Scholarship covering all of the above and including the projects costs of mentorship, Life-skill, interdisciplinary and creative learning for one full year.
BY BANK TRANSFER
IBAN CHF: CH41 0483 5281 8943 4100 0
IBAN EUR: CH07 0483 5281 8953 4200 0
HEMLATA, Bodmerstrasse 6, 8002 Zürich, Switzerland
Bank: Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG, 8070, Zürich, Switzerland
BY CREDIT CARD, TWINT OR POSTFINANCE
HEMLATA Switzerland Accounts are audited by:
Frau Isabella Guiliana Melena
HEMLATA Switzerland contractual matters are handled by:
Ms. Aline Wey Speirs
Altenburger Ltd. Legal + Tax
(INR donations only)
Beneficiary: HEMLATA Charities
Bank: Axis Bank
Bank Account Number : 233010100185424
IFSC code: UTIB0000233
Bank Swift Code : AXISINBB233
Bank Address: 81, Harchandrai House, Queens Road, Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400002
Account Type: Savings