I AM NOT MY PAST. I AM MY FUTURE AND WHO I CHOOSE TO BE. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF MY JOURNEY?
For every 100 raised, 80 is transferred directly to the Program cost. To measure impact, to analyse and continuously fine-tune the program, to interact with Scholars, Mentors and Peers, HEMLATA retains 13% of your donation as operational and administrative costs and 7% towards marketing and fund-raising. We pledge to work in a responsible and ethical manner, with full transparency.
How does your donation support a H100 Scholar?
- 5 CHF provides a H100 Scholar with a sanitary articles for one month.
- 5 CHF helps to cover a months Internet data and mobile package.
- 10 CHF provides a Scholar with a months transport pass.
- 150 CHF can support our Scholar with pocket money for a full year for her personal expenses.
- 350 CHF can provide 3 nutritious meals a day for one full year.
- 900 CHF will support a Scholar with hostel accommodation for a full year.
- 2000 CHF will support a full years tuition fees in an accredited college in India.
- 3650 CHF – THE HEMLATA100 Scholarship covering all of the above and including the projects costs of mentorship, Life-skill, interdisciplinary and creative learning, outdoor and environmental camps for one full year.
HEMLATA is a registered tax-exempt non-profit Swiss association, without any religious or political affiliation.
Donations made to HEMLATA are TAX DEDUCTIBLE under Swiss Law.
BY BANK TRANSFER
IBAN CHF: CH41 0483 5281 8943 4100 0
IBAN EUR: CH07 0483 5281 8953 4200 0
HEMLATA, Bodmerstrasse 6, 8002 Zürich, Switzerland
Bank: Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG, 8070, Zürich, Switzerland